Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Narashaa
Beta

re: Päck News!

I WOULD say that its ok for anyone who has an in game issue or guild issue to contact me as well.  Its true,  anyone can ask me anything and if it is within my power to do something about it,  I will.  I am a beta after all.  I am smiling because I know almost everyone who doesn't know me is probably having an internal monologue something like this.

"There is NO WAY that I am going to go to Narasha with any issue.  I remember when I was so happy to be promoted and she told me that I was a waste of space, time, and energy that it took my mother to give birth to me.  Then she laughed, told me to go have sex with a Murloc because that is the only thing on two legs that would have me.  What a BITCH!

What people need to understand is the following.

1. Yeah,  Narasha probably did say something like that.  You are not alone.  She says things like that to everyone.  You are also not targeted because you are new to the guild or any other reason.  Ask any of the officers.  Narasha targets them more than anyone else.  Especially Greavell.

2.  It is RP.  Narasha is not friendly.  She does not get along well or play nice with others.  She would most likely like to kill you before she acknowledges your existence.  But that is RP.  She does not troll.  If you take notice,  she does not use anything that doesn't pertain to WOW when she says things to you.

3.  I am actually a laid back guy.  I joke around and laugh at myself more than anyone else.  If I tease you in vent,  feel free to pick back.  I have thick skin.  I can take it.  If  you need something I am usually in vent.  I cant promise I will agree with your needs.  I cant promise I will agree to help you in the way you like.  But I will always promise to listen and give you my honest opinion.  Then I will help if I can or tell you how you can help yourself if its not something I can actively take a role in.

So try to remember.  Narasha is a character on a video game.  I am not.

Narasha/Bocephus/Roy/Joe

re: Päck News!

I can totally see where Nym is coming from on this issue. I've been playing WoW since middle of Wotlk, and quite frankly, even though i havent been here that long, this has been one of my favorite guilds. I've seen alot of guilds fall apart due to drama or the GM trying to superman/woman everything by themselves. That takes all the fun out of the game and it gets really old really quick. I'm a NCO in the Air Force, so i know just how effective it is to have a command structure below you that solves issues on the lowest level. Just cause Nym is on, doesnt mean that a Beta can't help solve your problem, that's why theres so many appointed Beta's/Elders, to relieve some of the pressure on Nym, like she said, she's only one person. And quite frankly, with the exception of Narasha , most of the officers are pretty approachable.

Now, I'm just an omega, and on leave status as i move to Japan RL, but i'll gladly help out any way i can, when i come back.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: