Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Nymaway
Alpha

re: Päck News!

I would like to make an important announcement. It was brought to my attention that a few members that used to be a part of The Päck have left in the past have joined The Wolf Pack and are trying to recruit from our guild by using lies and slander against our members. I would like to show you all a few things to expect from The Wolf pack if you become a member of that guild. 

If you want to be a part of a guild that sexually harasses women and minors please take your leave now. You will not be able to return, because we do not tolerate this kind of stuff. Please see the examples below. If you have any questions about this please whisper Nymaway personally.

Forum Image

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/xxNymawayxx/WolfPack-12.jpg

Forum Image

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/xxNymawayxx/twp2.jpg

The people you should be cautious of especially of for whispers of lies and slander about our members are Alterbeast and Divorare If you find yourself being harassed by these people please promptly put them on ignore and report them. 

With this all being said I am going to take the time to say something to you all. 

I have given you all two solid years of my life of full dedication and devotion. In real life I am a full time mother, and a wife. When my husband is away, and my children are asleep at night I give you all my full attention, and at times it can be very overwhelming. I try very hard to make you all happy, and sometimes people leave because I can not give them what they want or sometimes I have to be the bad guy and remove people because they have done something wrong. Here lately I have been feeling like "the bad guy" a lot more then usual. I have a lot of people coming at me demanding my attention and it is getting very stressful. 

I do what I can for this guild, I care about this guild deeply. I made this guild on my son's first birthday for a very big reason, because I want it to feel like a family and so far I think I have done a great job achieving this. 

And here I am telling you all that I am starting to feel very stretched. I pay for my subscription fee just like everyone else. I would like to enjoy my game time just like every one else so I am asking you all to please acknowledge that I am one person. Just one.

If you have an issue please talk to our officers. Please that is what they are there for. If you have a personal issue that you think only I can handle then instead of letting it brew write me an in game mail or catch me on vent and talk to me before you blow up and explode in my face with hateful things.

I assure you that I will be ready to listen and to handle the situation if there is one, but I also ask again that you remember I am ONE person. I am not super woman or perfect by any means. I try so very hard to make events that make you all happy and I try so very hard to take on new ideas and explore new things.

Please I hope you all see that.

Greavell

Also, Felyneve is their new GM, was one of those who was responsible for the trolling.

Ðorsen

You deal with a lot, Nym, and I know there are many who are very appreciative of it.  That being said, I wish to further instill into our members that the Betas and Elders are here to assist.  I highly, highly, highly encourage contacting a Beta as your first course of action if you ever have an issue with anything.  Most times, it can effectively be handled at that level.  If it cannot be, then the Beta will decide if it needs to be moved up.

My Päck toon is Ðorsen, but I also have a dwarf named Dorsen.  Feel free to add Dorsen to your friend list and don't hesitate to contact him if you need assistance.  Everyone here is also more than welcome to contact me even on Facebook if you have a pressing issue and cannot contact a Beta in game.  I have my Facebook messages setup to go to my phone, which I always have on me.  I can be reached at http://www.facebook.com/dorsenfirebeard.  I just want everyone to know that I am available.  Remember, nothing is too big or too small; the worst question is the one that is never asked.

Thank you, Nymaway, for this awesome guild.

Gwenhavare Von Uberwald

I am sorry that you are going through this Nym.  Being a full time Mom is a difficult job and I only imagine how stressed you can get having to meet everyone's needs at home then logging on just to have to meet everyone's needs in WoW too.  You are a great guild leader and always have been 100% available for me whenever I needed you.  If I encounter these creeps I'll be sure to tell them in an un-reportable way to shove off and grow up (for my own personal satisfaction...) and then promptly /ignore and /report.

If YOU ever need to talk, feel free to come to me to vent.  I don't have kids but I'm married and helped raise my nephew.  From 2 and 1/2 to 4 he lived with us and we've been primary childcare on and off since, (he's 7 now.)  I know what it's like to be pulled in all sorts of directions all at once and having to deal with difficult people at the same time.  No f'ing fun.

Also, could you post for me, and possibly the new people and others who have taken a break, who the officers are and the names of their alts?  I know a few but not all of them. 

Thanks and take care of yourself!

Greavell

The current officer team is as follows, officers listed as main/alt/alt/alt:

Alpha: Nymaway/Judithmarie

Elders: Hybald/Hybaldric/Bigbadwolf

Adalene/Tatyana/Spike/Drusilla

Greavell/Alenjandros/Nickodemas/Caeldann/Levaerg/Gannicus/Deklan/Bestrafe

Betas: Allei/Felia

Noelynn/Layara/Astralyss/Solarica/Ashna

Slash/Shadowsheal/Samurai/Heathnoe/Bearnmore/Region

Narasha/Bocephus/Joe/Roy

Prowly/Ayrhan/Ayron

Shroom/Nemo/Caiden/Tekuno/Kitara

Edriche

Sephile/Vaseen

Gigaroth/Gigarith/Ultraroth

Joek/Joekette/Londell

Alleandra/Rossallene/Rossaline/Herve/Shadiea

Dorsen

I think i got them all, alt coded letters were not used, so some names may look different, but these are the base names.

Narashaa
Beta

Just to Clarify

Narasha/Bocephus/Joe/Roy are my alts and Prowly and I are not the same person.  Although we are both betas as well. 

Narashaa wrote:

Just to Clarify

Narasha/Bocephus/Joe/Roy are my alts and Prowly and I are not the same person.  Although we are both betas as well. 

fixed it. :P

Hi, I'm that black fox furry. Happy
Greavell

new entry form was glitchy. had it all perfect and then it went all block of text on me.

Titanika Scarlet

re: Felpuppy

Felpuppy will always be by your side Nym! Felpuppy loves The Pack. Will always be with the pack and enjoy family :)

Vlädëk Därkcläw

Iv only been in the guild for like 2 or  3 days and I love this guild, I would never leave. I am loyal  to The Päck!

Lady Adalene

re: The pack news

I may be away right now due to RL issues I am always within contact range, facebook

pack page, or of course Greavell, Nymaway, Hybald and Sir. Dorsen can contact me and of course you

can always go to shroom he can contact me at any time. I am always here for the pack if you

need me ask for me I will get with you.

you can love me or hate me, but he will protect me with all his heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaIgq5j2Q8
Gwenhavare Von Uberwald

Thanks Greavell, I appreciate it.  :)

Mahikon

Just want to throw in my support for Nymaway as well.  In RL I am a husband and father of 5 (yes, Five).  My sanity is tested every day with RL issues and concerns in taking care of my family. The last thing we need is to get in a game, which is supposed to be away/relaxation/escape/fun time, and be bothered with clowns like this.  I think we can all do our best for Nym by 1) using /ignore and /report to its fullest extent on these idiots, and 2) Letting Nym actually enjoy her time here by allowing her to actually PLAY this GAME.

In any great organization, problems are always handled at the lowest level possible. If every issue in the world bubbles up to Nym, she is understandably going to dread logging in. None of us wants that... for her or our packmates in general. Even our officers don't need to be troubled with every "incident" that happens in game. Again, refer back to /ignore and reporting. Most trolls can be effectively eliminated by simply not feeding them their primary food... attention.

I may not be an officer... just an Omega here, but I am probably one of the oldest players in RL age in this guild, been playing a while, am a manager in RL and as I said, husband and father of 5 lovely kids.  Anyone can feel free to talk to me and I will gladly give the best help or advice I can.  If its an issue that warrants going to the officers, we can do that ASAP, but I encourage everyone to not pound away at our Alpha over every "issue".  I've been "around the block" quite a bit, and this is hands down the best guild I have had the pleasure to be a part of.  We can stay strong by working hand in hand to keep calm, support each other, and follow the chain of command.  I am sure we are all in agreement that we want our Pack time to be fun and enjoyable. It takes all of us to ensure it stays just that.

-Howl if ya hear me

-Mahi

Noelynn

Well said, Mahi. :)

Thank you all for the support on this. I really appreciate the comments and feedback and of course you all sharing your experiences as well. It means a whole lot to me. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: