Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edriche
Beta

re: Meet Your Makers Report

Last Wednesday The Päck gathered at World's End Tavern in Shattrath to honor the members who have laid the groundwork for our vibrant collective. Even though some members were not able to attend, I personally feel the event was a success. Those who were called upon shared with us rare tales of our their joining, and The Päck's 'growing pains'.
Below you will find a few snapshots of the evenings encounters, please feel free to add some of your own!

Forum Image

There was a damn decent turnout! Thank you to all who made it, and to everyone who could not- You were sorely missed.

Forum Image

Nymaway retold legends of our humble roots for our Pups.

Forum Image

Worvnoc was caught glaring quite disgustedly at our Lady Nymaway. He was promptly scolded by Allei and caught a glint of light from my briefly drawn dagger.

Forum Image

Urufu was practically dragged onstage by our Alpha, though his recount of events was very interesting.

Forum Image

Prowly tells of his first few encounters with The Päck, a most entertaining story.

Forum Image

After the wondrous drippings of Päck Lore we recieved, a few of us were quite thirsty (myself included). Splithowl had a nearly unquenchable taste for Hearthglen Ambrosia, though he soon found his limits. They were under the table, which is right where this particular Pup drank himself to.

In conclusion, a fair time was had by all and The Päck thoroughly enjoyed some well deserved respite from the perils of battle. Also, a quick congratulations to our winner of the Mats Hat Raffle- Syllira!

I really enjoyed this event and I hope to see more like it.
Hitavo/Neo

Nymaway wrote:
I really enjoyed this event and I hope to see more like it.
^

Hi, I'm that black fox furry. Happy
Titanika Scarlet

re: Splithowl

Was splendid! I really enjoyed myself. -Goes for another round of Hearthglen Ambrosia- Hehe
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: