Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady Adalene

re: Pack Attack Fun

Last Night the Pack Attack went to face the undead, to find the ones who were responsible for the kidnapping and selling of the worgens.

We started our way in Iron forge where we decided to go to shadow fang keep to see if the captured worgens were being held there, They were not.

Forum Image

We then came face to face with a undead that was looking to kidnap Lady Adalene, she was taken from the two story window as the undead distracted the pack members, the Pack formed a search party , where they headed into the sewers of Undercity, They fought their way threw without the assistance of a healer. They walked threw the sewers straight out the front gates of Undercity.

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Once they found Lady Adalene safe, they jumped a zep and headed into Org where they took shelter in a tower, they killed numerous horde and quickly moved on to crossroads, they fought hard and strong without a healer they stayed up and alive to ensure Lady Adalene's safe return to Iron Forge. They were given instructions to keep a eye out for anything that may seem out of place and will meet back up on Friday in the Iron Forge War Room.

I bow to all that showed pack pride last night here is a few more shots of our adventures. To be continued this upcoming Friday at 9:30 server

(they thought Shroom was healing last night but he was Boom chicken.. but they were all on him first. Poor Shroom)
Forum Image

you can love me or hate me, but he will protect me with all his heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaIgq5j2Q8
Hitavo/Neo

re: Re: Pack Attack Fun

Lady Adalene wrote:
(they thought Shroom was healing last night but he was Boom chicken.. but they were all on him first. Poor Shroom)
Forum Image
DUCK AND COVER!!

and if that dont work, please put head between legs and kiss ass goodbye. :P

Hi, I'm that black fox furry. Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: