Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hitavo/Neo

re: Pack tales.

a great dance party after a PTA(pack to arms) in Dalaran:
Forum Image
http://i.imgur.com/OmSnj5u.jpg

when Nym mass murdered the poor little gnomes on the churches stairway.... poor poor derpyderp(the male gnome kneeling)
Forum Image
http://i.imgur.com/p3L35Ya.jpg

Addy and Shroom adopt a kitten named Bandit
Forum Image
http://i.imgur.com/ZloU3ES.jpg

i'll add more when i can get threw all of my screenshots

Last edited by Hitavo/Neo on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hi, I'm that black fox furry. Happy
Lady Adalene

re: re: Pack tales.

Mine is a simple memory..

The day i stood in storm wind and placed out that call for a guild to call home. The call was answered by Hybald.. he told me about this great group of people and talked for what seemed to be a hour about how great they all were.

He told me about the events and the world pvp that i was not interested in at all.. Boy has that changed.

I was invited to vent to talk with him and Greavell and Nymaway. I waited a day before i made the choice to come here.. and i came with a request that the pack was so quickly to agree to.. revenge on the old horde guild..

That was the first day of a whole new game for me, I have made some amazing friends, i have worked hard to become a Beta and i have giving 100% of myself to a guild i so very much love.. My time shared with everyone is precious to me and i hope that i will have many years to come.

Thank you each and every one of you for making my game worth the time i spend.. and Very special thanks to the few who has made it down right amazing.. you know who you are.

you can love me or hate me, but he will protect me with all his heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaIgq5j2Q8
feldrawn

re: my memory

*looks up at adalene's post* well ive got nothing.. xD
I remember when I got kicked out of the guild the first time on lunarhowls (for reasons I dont remember and which were probably petty
and my own fault for being stupid or such)and rose got me back in the guild again, by simply suggesting to join. I knew I got kicked
out but I forgot why, but I am so thankfulI was forgiven and it was forgotten. Ever since Im PROUD of being in the pack. I will NEVER
look back. I love you all, especially nymfor being so understanding and such a good alpha. thank you all for being so special to me Happy
Narashaa
Beta

My favorite part was when Crittchicken tried to tank wearing resto gear. Then later she was tanking wearing pvp gear. Good times. Just kidding. Even though it has been fun reminding her about it.

There have been a few times.
1. Stratholme (spelling?) wanted to duel me when I first joined the guild. So I dueled him. I won and he basically told everyone that it was because I was using legendary daggers. Until everyone who was watching informed him that I had actually been using IL 16 daggers I had bought from a vendor in Stormwind.
2. Watching Nym run around in circles in Stormwind one day. Its how Bocephus has become enemies with squirrels.
3. The amount of laughing Noelynn did when my wife put me on top of the Horde base and all my gear was in the bank. I had thought I was on top of the alliance base. I jumped off and cast slowfall only to have the horde look up, see me slowly falling toward them naked, and then watch as they took pot shots at me.
4. My cookie speech at the onset of the Pandera expansion. Ask any stick. They will tell you.
5. Not getting voted to be an officer. I dont know what I was thinking wanting to take that job. Thank goodness for short sighted individuals who spoke out against me. I know who you are and I am thankful. Your pettiness saved me a bunch of grief. I am capable of sarcasm but believe me, this is not sarcasm. You did me a solid. I wont forget it.
6. Leveling toons with Laurie (phizzpop). That woman is one of the best people I have ever had the pleasure to know. There are few people who you can point to and say "I am a better human being for having known that person." Laurie is one of them.

It has been fun getting to know you all. Even those of you who find me "straightforward and to the point".

Narasha there was no pettiness when it came to voting I assure you.
Narashaa
Beta

Its still a solid. I wasnt trying to be mean. I appreciate it.

Oh man, where does one even start with memories of this guild?

The friendliness I was shown on day one.
The constant RP I got from you all.
The romances(IC), the butting of heads(IC and OoC), the friendships(IC and OoC).
The AEC raids. Good stuff.
RP and PvP with Clan Battlehammer.
Hanging out at the Blue Recluse.
RPing out in Gilneas.
Developing Orrique as a character with a lot of you.
Helping others develop their characters.

I even have fond memories of being ganked by Pack members while I was on my Horde character.

Just so much. It's been so long, I can't remember very many specific events, but I remember all the fun I had with you guys, and pretty good friendships as well (as good as a friendship can get with folks you've met over the internet).

Even once WoW got boring for me, I continued to log in for RP and interaction with the guild. The Pack made WoW a whole new game for me. Some day down the line, perhaps I'll return. For now, though, life is busy.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: