Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nymaway
Alpha

re: The Call Continues

(( Written by Allei ))

“I’m on my way Greavell!!” The call was sent out to her Brother. Allei urged the netherdrake on pleading with it to go faster as they passed over the ruins of southshore.

The smell of the sea hit her senses as she finally reached the edge of Hillsbrad. It was then she heard Orevic. The sight of him in the cathedral, and the forsaken, it caused her to gasp and growl out. “No… Orevric! NO!” She called out over the link. Swearing to herself she changed her direction. She was close to the Den, but Orevric needed her more. She knew Greavell could handle himself and not only the Alpha but Al and Dargo were on their way to the den.

Changing her direction she flew over the ruins of their once grand city. The wind in her fur and face made her eyes narrow. It didn’t take long before she was over the cathedral. That’s when she saw it. The lines of forsaken. Stifling a growl she jumped off her mount and stealthed falling to the roof of the cathedral. Sliding down the roof slightly she moved towards the front jumping down from roof to roof until she was at the door. She heard the howl then. “No!” Her ears perked and she sprinted into the room. Orevic was wrecking the place. Sending Forsaken everywhere, it wasn’t until he got to the dais did he fall. Snarling silently Allei rushed to his aid. Her daggers drawn and her body ready she shadow stepped behind the Forgotten Shadow priest.Slamming her dagger into the priest’s back, she twisted it cutting off his spell and bringing her second around to his throat and dragging it across what was left of his throat she left him there to die as she turned onto the second.

Howling out in pain as her mind was racked with the sharp stabbing pain of the shadow spell, her eyes narrowed before she was wrapped in shadow and rushing at the second. With a quick kidney shot she mutilated him and left him in a pile of robes and bones.

Turning she crouched and looked around. Most of the Forsaken that were left alive ran. Her eyes darted to Orevic before rushing over to him. Sliding on her knees next to him she grabbed his head. “Orevic! OREVIC!!!!” Her eyes were wide with fear and anger. Quickly she pulled out what little bandages she had and tried to patch him up. “Greavell! Nymaway!! Someone! Orevic! Hes down.. Hes.. I.. I don’t think I can save him alone!” The sight of Orevic’s broken and bleeding body entered their minds. Her eyes darted up to see a few forsaken troops gathering at the door. The image sent as well to the others. She closed the link then and then her eyes. “Orevic.. Hang in there… They’ll be here soon… I will.. I will protect you.” Growling out low she stood and moved around to stand between him and the other forsaken. “You want us. Come and get us!” She howled out the challenge then her teeth bared, her eyes ablaze with fire of rage and hatred. Allei stood there waiting, prepared to fight to the last breath for her pack mate praying the others would arrive soon.
squale iii

well written, do you do this often? - Thefinder

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Allei

Honestly when I was younger I used to write all the time... I Rp'd via yahoo and Aim for the longest time. But that, along with forum rp died horribly. My book which only got to 20 pages front in back in like very tiny print didnt get done. Then the one i was working on with a friend at school cuz we were bored that was two notebooks full got lost -sigh- So this is the first set of things I've written in almost... five years.

Thank you finder
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: