Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nymaway
Alpha

re: Päck News!

Greetings everyone some of you may not be aware but the War Council no longer includes The Darnassian Kin. It is now The Päck and The Wolf Pack. We will still meet on Sundays for War Council meetings how ever the times may change.

Last night we did our first Rated Battlegrounds with our Allies The Wolf Pack and we worked very well together. We will be putting more events on the calendar to work closely with our allies so please be on the look out for this.

Last Tuesday The Päck and The Wolf Pack ventured out to celebrate a year anniversary with some excellent horde slaying. As time progressed we ended up in Crossroads and held off the inn with 13 people and just one healer. The horde felt the need to bring an entire raid force for 13 of us. We held the place off for over a half hour. Excellent work to those who attended.

Now for the random screen shots. Plus the Wall of Quotes one more time.
Forming up!
Forum Image
Oh Yes Nym's heals are that sexy...
Forum Image
OooOOooo pretty
Forum Image
Are you not entertained?!
Forum Image
Jessi85

re: Päck News!

The quote page is pretty funny.

Go go screenshots! I thought they were from the raid we did the other night at first and I was like "Where am I!?!?!", but they are from the 9th, I think that was before I joined the guild even, haha.

I should bring fraps next time we world pvp!

WoW related doodles!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: