Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iardeth

re: Pack News

Greetings, all. This is some of the fun stuff we have done as a pack the past week or so. Happy birthday to Mcskinner!

The pack crawls through Stormwind City as we gather onlookers.
Forum Image
Forum Image
We gather as a pack and face Clan Battlehammer in Ironforge as we prepare for battle.
Forum Image
Here we celebrate Mcskinner's birthday worgen style.
Forum Image
Forum Image
The pack socializing at Mcskinner's birthday party.
Forum Image
Forum Image
Now we are seen doing our signature creepy crawly walk to Goldshire!
Forum Image
I have absolutely no clue what is going on here... But it looked rather interesting.
Forum Image
Iardeth... chilling out.
Forum Image
Gwenhavare Von Uberwald

I must protest the creepy crawl when we are accompanying Clan Battlehammer. I have detected some disrespect among a very few of their members, i.e. "*Breunor throw Nymaway a bone*" Disrespectful to our Alpha, I say. I know that he is a great warrior and friend to the Pack, but doing the creepy crawl next to the Battlehammers when they are mounted seems subservient. We have already gotten comments such as, "The Pack are Battlehammer's dogs." Horrible. And I was sexually harassed by an RP troll because I was walking "doggy style." (I won't go into what else was said.) We draw a lot of attention, especially when we march out with the Battlehammers through Stormwind. I think we should walk with our heads held high or be mounted, the same and equal to the Battlehammers! (And when I say "mounted" I mean on mounts... not the other thing... bow chicka wah wah! I put on my robe and wizard hat, Stratholm!)

Any opinions about this? I know that Clan Battlehammer is joking with us and I love fighting with them, I just think that we should appear as equals when with them. Creepy crawl is fun the rest of the time! wink
Nymaway
Alpha

No other race can do this except for us. It is one of our abilities. The very fact that we can run with out the need of a mount and keep up with anyone on a mount is something we as worgen should be proud of.

Now with the new Gilnean mounts when we march we will be marching on our mounts in our human forms. When we line up we will dismount and shift to our worgen forms at the same time. This is why we have been practicing it.

(( As far as trolls go just learn to ignore them I suggest getting the block guild addon if you are getting trolled from one specific guild. Also our creepy crawl has been a signature thing of our guild. We have been doing this since before the guild was actually formed to up and get rid of it would be silly in my opinion. How ever we are expanding on how we march and have been doing different things. As for CBH making jokes they are our friends and allies friendly jokes are fine we can always make come backs for their " little" jokes.... ))
Nymaway
Alpha

(( Also I suggest you come into our guild vent a little more often so you can be filled in on our plans as far as marching and other things. I would like to keep you in the know <3 ))
Iardeth

I will agree with Nymaway on this one. The creepy crawly walk has been with us for a good long time now. Having said that, Trolls have trolled the way we walk for just as long. It is best to ignore them, and continue to do the things that make us unique from other guilds, and even worgen guilds, on the server. We get much more compliments for the way we walk, then we get complaints.

With all that said, I do understand where you are coming from Gwen, the trolls can be a pain in the ass at times, but like Nymaway says, just ignore them Happy
Gwenhavare Von Uberwald

Oh, it's not so much the trolls... I can ignore just about anything. I think I mixed up a little RL game stuff with some RP there. tongue out

From an RP standpoint Gwen doesn't like to do it while marching next to another race that is mounted. She's very proud of her Worgen self and loves to run free but marching in a "dog like" manner while someone else directs chafes her the wrong way since she feels like she's "heeling."

From a Jen standpoint, (that's me!) I think it's funny and I have noticed some cheers and salutes from other RPers. I didn't even mind the comments about my fine worgen ass and being in the proper position to... you know.

I should probably make it more clear when I'm serious and when I'm not. If in doubt, always go with the "not."

Oh, and I am in vent. =) I can't figure out how to fix my mic so you can hear my lovely voice but I'm listening. Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: