Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemo_the_Wizard
Gamma

re: Legion IC Questing Announcement

I hope that everyone is enjoying the new expansion so far. I just wanted to make a few small announcements so that everyone is on the same page about tonights IC Quest Event. Some of you have been itching to get started the xpac and thus have already jumped into questing. This is fine. I will lay out our schedule for tonight and you can fit yourself anywhere in this.

1. Arrive in Dalaran BEFORE it blinks, RP defending the council while they prepare their spell
  2. Wake-up disoriented, receive information that heroes have already established "Order Halls" and we should split up to gain any help from them that we can. Be it weapons or wisdom. This is when we will be doing our individual artifact quests.
  3. We will accept the quest for STORMHEIM first and meet back up in Dalaran for a little more RP.
  4. We will actually take the portal to the air ship to start the quest and RP defending it. Unfortunately I think that Blizz made this a solo scenario so we probably won't be able to do the first quest together, but we will regroup RPing that we were ALL there fighting
  5. Continue questing together

If you have already begun questing just find where you can re-join us in all of this. ICily Laernyx has been sent ahead to scout and may rejoin us later.

I also want to specify that we are a pvp guild and this will be in contested territory. Be ready to fight. Everyone is questing so it is all fair game. RED ITS DEAD (if you really don't want to attack that's fine, but I promise there will be plenty to attack you.

I am excited guys!

Nemo

Tyffani
ThePinkDalek
Pup

re: Legion IC Questing Announcement

Where did you guys end off at?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: