Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemo_the_Wizard
Gamma

re: Guild Updates and Important information

Hello,

I felt that it has been too long since I last addressed all of you, and I have a few important things to say anyways. I would like to start off by thanking everyone and commending you on your hard work. This guild has done very well these last few months and that's exciting for me to see.

A while ago I made an announcement that I would be purging the website forums. Based on comments and recent concerns that have reached me, I realized that I was not clear enough... or at all for that matter. I only meant that when I found the time I would be deleting old announcements, news posts, threads not relevant anymore from years ago. RP Stories, posts that are still relevant will be left alone.

My next announcement is about the writing contest. My schedule has been much more hectic than I anticipated. I have read the stories currently posted but between me being unable to get with Vittara and Erinde to judge, combine with the low number of submissions, I have decided to extend the contest. Now all submissions are due on Saturday, December 19th.

I really want to encourage people more, and was really hoping for more submissions. I will NOT be extending it further if no-one else submits, BUT I will be using this time to raise more gold for the prize pot. So those of you hoping to have a decision made by now, hopefully the potential reward increase will make up for the delay.

Officer applications. This process is taking longer than I anticipated. A few have gone very smoothly after my announcement to change how interviews were done. I am really REALLY hoping to have all of the interviews done THIS WEEK. I recommend you simply be online around 8pm server time any given night and I should be on to interview you.

Thanks everyone
Alpha Nemo

RedmaneRaedolf

I had been intending to enter the contest, but I have been busy with life as well lately. Luckly finals will finally be over next week, and I don't have any other projects that are behind as of now, so I'll be getting to it.

;-; Man...

Well I guess you have a point. Only 4 people entered...

Shä Da'kar Bløødstrike // The Nightfall

Found working alongside Poondas, murder.

Reward: 5,000,000 Gold

Tyffani
ThePinkDalek
Pup

I wanted to enter too, but life and finals were my enemies in recent weeks as well. Finals are over as of Wednesday for me, so hopefully I can find some time to write something up.

Faolana
Pup

finals should be over for everyone this week who is in collage, and then I think everyone has a month off? if not, I guess that's just a MO. thing... anyways, I hope we do get more people to enter. I hear Siegfried planned on entering.... if anyone wants to tell him :)

vipergts
Elder

The Elders and Alpha spoke and really want to hear your stories! We thought those that entered wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer if they got to read more awesome writing!

Sephile Sinclair
Beta

I'll write something around one of my events and the aftermath.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: