Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should the Päck be involved in the Silver Sickness?
Yes
87%
 87%  [ 7 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Nemo_the_Wizard
Gamma

re: The Silver Sickness

Greetings Päck,

Some of you have heard me mention something called the Silver Sickness. I am still trying to get more information on this but so far here is all that I really know. It is a multifaction multi server event, spanning across Emerald Dream, Moon Guard, and Wyrmrest Accord. It is an arcane related epidemic and several guilds are already involved in planning this. While I am still working on this, I would like to sign the Päck up for this. I would appreciate any feedback that you guys have on the subject. Here is the link to the tumblr page http://silversickness.tumblr.com/

Thanks
Alpha Nemo

RedmaneRaedolf

I would love to perticipate in this. It sounds uber fun and mysterious! Not only for Raedolf but for the Pack in general. Perhaps this can be tied to Nemo somehow, and by saving or doing his part to fight it gain the IC loyalty of those he still needs to.

As for Raedolf, he distrusts all Casters in general as of right now, and i've been working on developing his character slowly but surely to be more open. He'll soon be leading the Keepers, dealing with lots of magic conserning Silverpine forest, the undead, and especially the magical ley-line Ambermill is built on. I can easily tie in this Silver Sickness with him, Ambermill, and very possbily the Ravens as well.
[Edit: I don't have control of the Ravens. Just throwin' that out there for Seph]

Last edited by RedmaneRaedolf on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

This seems really interesting! Shä would fit in perfectly because... Well... She hates arcane related stuff. Mainly because arcane power is what made her psycho. 

As as for The Päck, I never really liked the thought of a worgen using arcane power. I actually think that most worgen are against it.

Shä picks up a red marble with a sha-cursed paw in the middle. She walks over to the 'yes' area and drops it down. She looks around the giant tree, backing away for the others to vote. Her icy eyes stare at the pebble, and her psychotic  smile creeps onto her silvery face.

Shä Da'kar Bløødstrike // The Nightfall

Found working alongside Poondas, murder.

Reward: 5,000,000 Gold

Tyffani
ThePinkDalek
Pup

I totally vote yes. Sounds like an interesting story arc to be involved with!

~Blazemelody

Xeroan
Beta

Doing things are fun

RedmaneRaedolf

Quick question, as one of the central guilds in the storyline, will we still be involved after the end of the week? And will we as individuals be able to sign up as mercenaries? The contracts page is up, and there are some I'm interested in.

Have we chosen a quest for this week or are we being given one? There's one "The Missing Caravan" that would be taking place in Silverpine forest and possibly Ambermill that looks interesting.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: