Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemo_the_Wizard
Gamma

re: First Night of Legion A Success!

I just wanted to take a moment and tell you guys how proud I am after last night. We stuck with it through lag spikes and disconnects all the way until 3am server time. We survived a crashing air ship, forsaken forces, and electric dragons.

The best part was we were able to be complete goofballs one minute, and instantly flip that switch to protect one another and destroy a 110 Druid, 109 Rogue, and all of the help they had. (From separate questing groups of 4 mind you!) You guys rocked it and reminded everyone there what it means to be a pack.

The last thing I want to say is congratulations Laernyx on becoming the first in the Päck to reach level 110! I'm sure you'll feel proud after you've finally slept.

For this next week I will not be scheduling any major events except for a gathering in the next day or so. Focus on getting to 110 and gearing up. There will be no more IC questing events but feel free to level how you want. Keep an eye on guild chat, the horde are out there and we should be prepared to rush to one another's aid. Last night proved that with enough coordination and numbers we can take down 110s gankers with ease.

Faolana
Pup

re: First Night of Legion A Success!

congrats to you all!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: