Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemo_the_Wizard
Gamma

re: Guild Updates... TURWINKLE INTERVIEW

In the spirit of some exciting news Hi ho folks,

As you are all undoubtedly aware, tomorrow marks the last of the holidays, so we can start returning from that holiday lull. People will start coming back, the entire community will become more active. This means the glorious return of RBGs and Raids.

This also means we'll be jumping into high gear in terms of our regular schedule. Paper training will happen shortly as soon as we can figure out who will teach it and all that jazz. Within a week of that paper training we will have another promotion ceremony. The holidays sort of messed with everyone's schedules. A few people still need to be interviewed.

For Elder I still need to interview Laernyx

For the Beta position the following people still need to be interviewed

Xeroan
Gigaroth/Ultraroth
Halger
Raedolf
LaernyxFriig
Lusic
Kiki

As I stated a while ago, the length of this process is my failure. There will probably be another promotion ceremony before the officers are decided, but as soon as they are decided I will make a special promotion ceremony.

Writing Contest Winners

Last night we announced the winners of the writing contest. Here are the winners for those who missed it.

Third Place, for the prize of 15,915 gold was Shä Bloodstrike
Second Place, winning 37,135 gold, MadaluFirst Place, with a whopping 53,050 gold... Gracegreen

The voters choice prize of 10,000 gold ended up being split between Madalu and Gracegreen

Congratulations to the winner, and Shä still needs to collect her prize gold. Thanks to everyone who participated.

TURWINKLE INTERVIEW!

That's right, Turwinkle himself has asked to interview us. The tentative date for this interview is Thursday, January 7th, at 7:00 pm server time. Another possible time will be Monday, January 11th, also at 7 pm server time. It is important that we have MAXIMUM attendance. If you are online you will be required to attend, but you do not have to be interviewed. This process takes up to three hours. Please understand that this is a HUGE deal to the guild, Turwinkle is a very well respected individual and content creator. He leads the famous Turwinkle Talks on YouTube and Looking For RolePlay Podcast.

Here is what you can expect that night to be like.

At roughly 6:45 we will start heading to the location which will be announced at the start of the event.

7pm Turwinkle will enter our vent and introduce himself off camera.

After this he will start by interviewing me, he will ask about the guild, its history, all of that stuff. He will then go around and focus on each of you one at a time. I will introduce who you are, feel free to do whatever fun emote you want at this time.

He will then go around to individually interview anyone who wants to be interviewed. This part is strictly voluntary, if you feel most comfortable sitting there to make our numbers look big that is perfectly fine.

Afterwards he will resume speaking with me where I will go over our guild rules, how people can go about joining, things they should know. Afterwards he will hearth out and finish his outro. The final edit will be uploaded to YouTube when he has the time to finish. Please do not ask him or myself when it will be up, neither of us know for sure.

LFRP Podcast

Just a side note, I will be interviewed briefly this Saturday for the Looking for Roleplay Podcast to talk about worgen RP. I will let everyone know when that's up.

Thanks everyone for all of your hard work.

Alpha Nemo

Vittara
Elder

I like this post quite a lot.

EmoryKhrighton
Gamma

This is awesome!!! *marks down important dates on calendar* 

EmoryKhrighton
Gamma

Btw, I would be happy to teach the paper training. I enjoyed it last time :) 

Halger Ne'Stlenath
Pup

I will do my absolute best to be there.

Tyffani
ThePinkDalek
Pup

It looks like I can make the interview night, coolios. Looking forward to both videos when they're up!!!

RedmaneRaedolf

Sounds great! I'll be trying to be there as well.

...hmm..i wonder if i can get that red pvp hood for my mog before then...will we all need to be in red suits or all in worgen form?

*carmel dance*

Sorry I couldn't get my gold fast. Christmas and New Years has been messing with me!

Shä Da'kar Bløødstrike // The Nightfall

Found working alongside Poondas, murder.

Reward: 5,000,000 Gold

GraceG
Pup

Will be there! Plus or minus bells!

Madalu
In-Game Rank 6

Awesome :D

If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present. --Lao Tzu                                                                                                                                  

Gigaroth
Elder

I'll gladly help anyway I can with this, it'll be a great thing for the guild.

Faolana
Pup

I'm excited, but I don't think I will be able to make this, as much as I want to so bad..... it stinks truly...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: