Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's story was the best in your opinion?
Threads of Insanity
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
A Tale of Two Tails
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Forgotten Pup
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lone Wolf
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Shadow Worgen
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Separated by Curses
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Nemo_the_Wizard
Gamma

re: Guild Announcement-Events,Attendance and Writing Competition

Announcement - December 20th, 2015

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to address everyone. Here I will be going over a few things you may or may not have noticed about our event schedules and attendance. I will also be opening up the polls to vote on your favorite submission for the writing competition.

Events and Attendance

By now it has become apparent that there is a lull both in the guild and in the game overall. Some of you expected this and know why it happens, but I wanted to address this so the guild understood a little better. Around the holidays schedules become hectic for many. There is ALWAYS a dip in activity and attendance from otherwise active guild members. I just want to advise that everyone be patient, this happens every year, and within a week following New Years, the guild flow returns to normal. This is why there has been a lack of events that have been asked for, also why attendance to the events we are having has been low.

This being said, if you were wondering, both RBGs and raids have been postponed until after Christmas. I know there was no real announcement, but the leaders of these events did not give up, they simply had that hectic holiday schedule take over their lives.

Writing Competition

Alright! A lot of you have been freaking out over the writing competition, so here it goes. The total number of donations added to the 100,000 gold pot was 6,100 gold. So the prizes will break down as follows:

Total: 106,100 gold
First Prize: 53,050 gold
Second Prize: 37,135 gold
Third Prize: 15,915 gold
Voter's Choice: 10,000 gold from Nemo's own hat

Here are the stories with links so that you may read them:

I must admit, I was disappointed by the number of submissions, especially given the extended deadline. For 100,000 gold that Vittara, Erinde, and I worked to raise (okay I just bought a wow token and sold it...) I was hoping that there would be at least 10 submissions. I also wish that at least one of you had contacted me in game to arrange for a workshop session to work on your stories, as I offered. That being said, thank-you to those that did participate, and I look forward to seeing everyone's feedback.

With this announcement is a poll where every member may vote on their personal favorite story to win the Voter's Choice prize of 10,000 gold. I would like to encourage everyone to read and participate in this vote as these members worked very hard on their stories.

Actual prize announcements will be made as soon as Vittara, Erinde, and I have met to discuss our ruling.

Thanks everyone
Alpha Nemo

Faolana
Pup

thx Nemo about this, and I did not hear about the thing where we could go in-game and ask for help with our stories. if I had, I would have come to you. I really could have used help in my story.                                                             ~ShatteredIce

Nemo_the_Wizard
Gamma

The offer to meet with anyone who scheduled it was in the contest rules.

Shä // Silix
Pup

I wish the best of luck to all, my fellow packies!

Shä Da'kar Bløødstrike // The Nightfall

Found working alongside Poondas, murder.

Reward: 5,000,000 Gold

Faolana
Pup

i guess I dint see it Nemo...

Laernyx
Beta

Would like to offer my own apology for no announcement. As Nemo said schedules become hectic, with my own work schedule increasing by an additional 15 hours a week. I go to work, come home and nap and then go back to work =(

I did try, but I was unable to produce a finished product. I've been so incredibly busy I'm surprised my head hasn't just popped off.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: