Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemo_the_Wizard
Gamma

re: Nemo's Address to the Päck

Hello Päck,

I know many of you were unable to make the "emergency meeting" I called last week, and that is alright. I will address everyone here. First, sad as it is, Nymaway did depart earlier than originally planned. This was for the same reasons she originally left, she just felt that it would be better to leave early. There was a small RP for the transition, and when I have the time I will be writing that and posting it to our forums.

Now, to talk about my plans for the future. I would like to start by pointing out the obvious. I am not Nymaway, I will not lead like Nymaway, and I do not mean that in any negative way. I only mean that I will be running this guild in my own way. What is that way, well let's start with these plans for the near future.

RP

• I will start by encouraging the start of the two new subgroups The Ravens and The Keepers. While this is much more work from the creators of the groups than myself, I will be offering whatever assistance that I can to make them happen.
  • I intend to create a new story arc soon, one that will last a while and be just us. I will not be involving other guilds as I did last time.
  • Formations, I would like to start using as an IC recruitment method. We march through Stormwind and make an announcement to invite others to join.
  • D20 RP, for those who are not familiar with it, it is similar to a D&D style roleplay. Everyone will have set health, we will face fictional bosses, and /roll 20 for combat.

PVP

• Päckhammer is returning! I have already scheduled one tomorrow night. I want to make it clear that those who have already signed up for Laernyx's Glory of the Firelands raider or just want to go, please do go. I do not want this unexpected event to cancel out the one made by Laernyx.
  • Unfortunately I am not qualified to lead a strong RBG team for rating. I know of a few people who are both interested in leading these and are qualified. I encourage everyone to step up and try to lead an RBG team and test their success. Ultimately I would like to have a dedicated RBG team that runs once a week to push rating, and multiple Yolo groups each week.
  • I also wish to implement a system to assist others in creating viable arena comps. For example, Vittara, Nemo, and Mmmdinnertime running God Comp in 3s. 

PVE

• Many people are interested in the position of raid leader. To this I say go for it and schedule a raid night. I do not intend to push Mythic Raiding, but if we could have a normal raid group, or maybe even heroic, this would please me greatly *does the Mr. Burns "excellent" fingers*

I would also like to make everyone aware that my schedule for availability has not changed. I work 8-5 Monday through Friday, and I spend Friday afternoons through Sunday mornings I dedicate to my girlfriend. If you have anything that you would like to see from me as your new Alpha, please discuss it here. I am excited to see what I can do for you guys.

Your new Alpha
Nemo

Twigge Ghostwalker

All Hail Nemo, Alpha of the Pack!

Twigge bows gracefully before his alpha grinning maniacally

Shä // Silix
Pup

Shä slaps a moon onto nemo's wizard hat and begins to chant the new title. "Alpha Nemo! Alpha Nemo!"

Shä Da'kar Bløødstrike // The Nightfall

Found working alongside Poondas, murder.

Reward: 5,000,000 Gold

Legend of Toriavon

As we discussed over Ventrilo last night, I am here on behalf of the remaining friends that have known me for many, many years. I knew Nym on a personal level before the Päck's inception and I have been a stalwart friend and ally for the last four years. Some of you know me as Toriavon, others as Zhiang, others as various toons. I've led countless guilds, not to mention raids and WPvP encounters. Despite being deployed to the sandbox on October 6, I'll still be available on the weekends to help out with anything that needs doing.

Whenever you need a sounding board or advice, I'm here for you. You have some mighty shoes to fill, but from what I garnered out of our conversation you have a level head and a steady heart, and that is something you don't find often in leadership. My trust in Nym is now yours as well.

Lead on!

Voltarion Shadowfang, aka Toriavon/Zhiang

Twigge Ghostwalker

Welcome to the pack...Pup! 

Llarejotl

I know 3.5 is very popular, however 5e of D&D is a very fun and easily customizable format to use for any d20 events if we would like to consider how the rules will be implemented.

Xeroan
Beta

You have my support Nemo. Pack is wow to me . Its you guys. I made some rp sub forums and i plan on making more for people to join in an do their rp stories with others. Have a posting rotation and all that. I will look to see if we have an rp etiquette post as well as..I feel like we should type up a puppy paper training manual. I'll help wherever I can just give me the duty. I care for the people here and this guild. It will remain strong and amazing. I'm excited to see what more we can do.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: