Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tate Waru
Omega

re: Raiding!

Thanks to everyone who came to our Flex raid last night. We'll be hitting Siege again the same time next week, and hopefully another day as well, stay tuned for that. Ideally we'll have a self-contained raid or a joint raid with one of our allied guilds.

To those of you who are hesitant about your gear or raiding in general, I'd say just give it a shot. I'll be running LFRs on my tank all tomorrow (Tues.) afternoon (starting ~2:00pm server). Feel free to come learn the fights, ask any questions, and maybe win a bit of gear. No one will yell at you if you mess up, I promise. 

To those who already know the gig and have the gear, I'll be running a pick up Flex 3 & 4 (or maybe even a normal pick up) later this week.

The raid's primary needs right now are: Healers, a Tank, and Melee DPS. 

[Image Courtesy Edriche]

Noelynn

Thanks for the invite last night. It was a lot of fun :) I encourage everyone to give it a shot!

Am interested :) Have a rogue with current ilvl of 502 and working on improving it.

Jump to: