Membership
 
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
 
Guild Alliance
 
1
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nymaway
Alpha

user avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Posts: 743

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: An Invitation

0

*There is a slight purple hue to the parchment, it smells of leaves and leather. It is perfectly folded and set in the envelope, sealed with the wax stamp of the Order's insignia.*

Nymaway and Greavell Andicott,

I hope this letter finds you both and your packmates in the best of health.

The honor of yours and your packs' presence is requested at the Order of the Kaldorei's Spring Gala to be held on the third of April when the bells toll seven times in the evening. 

A date auction will be held along with a few other competitions as well. If any of your brethren wish to partake, please ask them to respond with a list of likes and dislikes for the bidders to have read. 

Two-fifths of the winning bid will be for the person auctioned for their personal favor. The remaining bid will be for the Order's war efforts and hosting more events in the future.

Autumn Silentwind, Shan'do.

 

((OOC time! We are hosting a Spring Gala and would love to have you fine furred folks join us! There will be a date auction, transmog contest, dueling tournament, A cook-off, and a Jade Panther Raffle!

I am in charge of the Date Auction, as it stands, and we have figured that 40% of the winning bid will go towards the person that was auctioned off. The remaining 60% will be for our Order to host more server events. 

Please get in touch with me in-game on Autumn if you wish to partake in the date auction. It should be a ton of fun! ))

 

 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
 
 
WoW News
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.
 
Who's Online
 
Site Contributions
 
Server Status
 
1