Facebook

Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abigaìl
Beta

re: RP Event Summary

Each time we have an RP Event. I will make a summary post Dear Diary style. The hope is for people that weren't able to attend, to still know what's going on in the RP scene of our lovely Päck. I'll add screen shots and the high points to each post. I'll also post the same diary entry into the #roleplay channel in our Discord. I'm really excited about the things to come and I can't wait to see all of your creativity shine. Without you, this game would be boring! 

*reads aloud as she writes into her diary*

After "accidentally" overhearing talk of a drop in ore prices due to slave labor, the Päck gathered a brave few to go on a rescue mission. Apparently we needed much more time to prepare since a lot of us did not bring our A-games. Battered and brusied, we eventually reached a vast cave with one lone Worgen as its only hostage. Is there something special about her? Were the guards playing protector over something more? Maybe we'll make another journey to scout out that mine and get to the bottom of this once and for all. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> Role-Playing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: