Facebook

Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sephile Sinclair
Beta

re: RP Quest Callboard

I will be taking Shadows within Shadowfang for this Friday.

Nemo_the_Wizard
Gamma

Callboard Updated

Nemo_the_Wizard
Gamma

Sephile and Sarnor, you're both approved, remember you have one week to complete the quest.

Sar Sar
In-Game Rank 7

And I would like to take Make me a Surwich if that is alright, perhaps I can make an event?

Sephile Sinclair
Beta

I will be taking I sense a tremor in the link are you cool if I add a Twilight cultist for the sake of having pure mind magic for the sake of this   quest?

Nemo_the_Wizard
Gamma

I'm going to grey it out anyways, but anyone who wants to also take part can talk to you.

Laernyx
Beta

I'll be writing a short story based on the quest These Eyes. Though I'm sure more than one person can do this quest.

You got it

Sephile Sinclair
Beta

I will be taking "Wor-gone Without A Trace" I will schedule something on Next Tuesday for it.

Nemo_the_Wizard
Gamma

In order to promote RP within the guild, we have created the RP call board. Take these prompts and make a great story out of them.

Call board Rules

• From the listed quests you may pick one or more, please try not to take on too many quests or hog all of them for yourself
  • Unless specified the number of people required to complete the quest, you may choose to do it by yourself or as a group
  • Quests may be RPed out in game or through a written RP story posted in this forum
  • If you are accepting a quest, please post here that you are taking it. You will have one week from the time you posted that you will be taking it to complete the quest or it will be considered failed and put back up on the call board
  • Upon completing any quests that you have accepted, please post here either a link to the written story, or some sort of screenshot that shows when, where, and who participated
  • You may contact me in-game (if I can get on), through Facebook, Discord, or ask a question here if you want more details on story elements for the quest
  • These quests are left intentionally vague to leave room for you guys to get creative
  • If you wish to submit your own quest you may let me know and I will consider it, likely approve it, and post it here

QUESTS

At the back of the Den, a crude wooden board has been mounted. Carved roughly into the surface at the top of the board, the Päck's familiar wolf's paw gazes down on any who come by it. Posted here are quests of great importance, as assigned by the Alpha, Elders, and Betas. Nailed to the wood are several pages, each hand written and signed.

Mysterious Sightings
We have been contacted with information regarding a suspicious group of worgen sighted traveling in the Eastern Kingdoms. Their description matches that of our "Nightmare Worgen" that we have encountered. Mixed reports suggest that their numbers are anywhere between five and ten. First sighting reports them near Darkshire, they were later sighted leaving Redridge Mountains for the Burning Steppes. Their direction suggests that they might be heading for Gilneas, but we are uncertain. We have been asked to spare anyone we can to investigate

-Alpha Nemo

Shadows in Shadowfang
Scouts have reported seeing unfamiliar worgen going in and out of Shadowfang Keep. While we are aware that the Hounds frequently use this abandoned fortress as their base of operation, the shadows are only seen in their absence. We need someone to investigate this matter.

-Alpha Nemo

A Missing Ship
A hired ship filled with supplies such as blankets, food, medicine, armor, weapons, and ammunition was supposed to arrive days ago. The vessel would have traveled within sight of the coast from Menethil Harbor, but we have no indication of where it went missing. We need to secure our supply route or we won't be able to adequately maintain our hold over Gilneas.

-Alpha Nemo

Last edited by Nemo_the_Wizard on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> Role-Playing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: