Membership
 
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
 
Guild Alliance
 
1
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> Role-Playing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halger Ne'Stlenath
Pup

user avatar

Joined: 17 May 2010
Posts: 19

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Family Matters

0

It was not very often that he felt the need to take care of something immediately....this was one of those times.

 

He wasn't even sure if it what he thought, but when he stood up from the rest of the Pack in the Inn on Dalaran, he nonetheless walked out of the door and onto the streets. He was basically catching glimpses at this moment, seeing her walk into the Greyfang Enclave, but he had to pause to wonder if that's what she wanted. As he entered, he saw the portal to Stormwind flash briefly...she was leading him on. He stopped for a few moments, considering the thoughts running through his head. Was it her? Or was this a cruel trick played by the fates of this world, seeking to torment him? Either way, he knew he had to know the answer. So as he went, he followed to the portal, unknowing that he had not one, but two people making their own ways in to the Enclave to follow...

 

As soon as he made it to the Mage tower, he knew she was already gone. No visuals to taunt him, nothing of that, save the scent. Even that was damningly familiar, something that particularly bothered him. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he knew the scent, and knew it shouldn't be here. At all. So he took his time now, knowing with all the scents, all the arcane flying about in this particular area, he'd have to focus himself to find what he sought this time. It did take him some time to follow the scent, with all the distractions about for smell, but it finally led him to the flight master. Granted, he had no wings by which he could take a flight himself, but nonetheless, he decided to ask the gryphon master. "Did a woman come by here a moment ago? Worgen, about yay high..." He motions an approximation, and the gryphon master nods. "Aye, you missed her by about five minutes. Off to Raven Hill, for whatever Light forsaken reason..." He nods to the man, and looks out of the archways to allow them passage. "Then I too will be going" The gryphon master narrows his eyes a moment, and Halger continues. "It is nothing to be concerned of...something of her seems familiar, but I cannot place what. And I would like to know why" After a few moments, he nods, Halger pays the coin, and off he goes upon a gryphon himself.

 

Only a few moments later pass and a woman approaches, worgen by look as well. She simply nods to him, motions to the just departed man, and speaks. "Darkshire for me" The Gryphon Master blinks, sighs, throws his hands up and says. "Why the hell not...what's your reason?" She smirks, shrugs. "My Dad just flew off. Something's not right, I'm keeping an eye on him" The gryphon master grunts, nods, and states "Ain't that right. Alright, be off with ya, then"

 

((going to continue this as well, I know Thereasa was following, giving her a chance, and anyone else who wanted to follow Halger time to do so. Hope to see some posts!))

 

 

Sar Sar
In-Game Rank 7

user avatar

Joined: 01 Jul 2014
Posts: 152

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Family Matters

0

The saddened and bored white olwcat notices Halger and the woman leave. Its head raises slightly, clutching the giant tail chew toys, and approaches the gryphon master. Before the man can shoo the odd creature away, it takes the form of a lithe and feminine worgen. It struggles to say anything and emits a whistling noise, almost like a donkey. "Er.. where are you headed?" he asks, and Sarnor points to the women on the gryphon, barely in sights now. The man takes a best guess and brings out a gryphon. "Don't entice the gryphon with those tails, the flight will not last long if so."

Sarnor whimpered faintly and mounted the beast, wrapping the tails around its waist and above its original belt. The ends hang down at around the same level as its stitched-on tail. The master pats the gryphon and sends it off to Duskwood after receiving a small pay from the worgen. 

~

As it hopped off the gryphon, Sarnor quickly shifted back into its owlcat form. Its ears tilted upward and it looked around for the two worgen who had arrived here before it.

Keagayla
Gamma

user avatar

Joined: 27 Feb 2014
Posts: 36

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Family Matters

0

Thereasa keeps her distance from Halger, not wanting to alarm him of her presence. She watches his eyes and the tilt of his head, trying to figure what was so important to have left the company of his packmates so urgently. Silently she follows the warrior thru the streets of Stormwind. She peers around the archway leading to the gryphon master, perking her ears forward to hear a bit of the conversation. She snickers at the gryphon master's agitation. She jumps a bit, noticing then that Sarnor had also left the inn in pursuit of the curious situation. Sarnor passes by her without any notice, making her way to the gryphons. Thereasa steps back out onto the cobblestone road of the trade district. She brings her fingers to her mouth, letting out a sharp whistle. A gorgeous white dragon appears overhead, landing gently beside his master. Thereasa climbs aboard, and gestures in the direction of Duskwood, an area they knew all to well. The dragon growled quietly, but took to the skies despite his own doubts. 

Thereasa had her dragon land in the woods just outside of Raven Hill. She slid off his back, bidding him farewell before sending him off. She melds back into the shadows, making her way to the small town to find Halger once more. 



Last edited by Keagayla on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________
Halger Ne'Stlenath
Pup

user avatar

Joined: 17 May 2010
Posts: 19

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Family Matters

0

(( He went to Raven Hill...his daughter Didina went to Darkshire to track him without him knowing she followed. The first woman he's after is someone entirely different))

 

It wasn't too long before he landed in Raven Hill, and he immediately sniffed the area...very familiar scents, he'd started his own Pack here so long ago, he knew those present...they didn't really go anywhere. But this new scent...tantalizingly familiar, tickling his memory, but different...he began to track it, taking his time as there was little else to distract him for now. It was a rather easy track, as he soon found himself heading up the path to head into the Emerald Grove here in Duskwood...a familiar place to him. He entered it without pause, seeing the woman in question standing atop the steps, her back faced towards him. She bore only minimal leather to cover her form, a large, orange, blade of a polearm strapped to her back. She stood facing the portal, and he knew if she took it, he'd likely not see her again soon, if at all.

"Hold, friend" His voice ran deep as he walked towards the portal, stopping at the bottom of the steps. "I would like to speak with you if you have a moment" The voice that comes back is an alto tone, on the lower end, but one sounding rather alike to his. "I had thought as much...though what is it you say nowadays? You can't know someone until you fight them?" She turns to face him, yellow eyes practically blazing. "Then know me!" A hand is raised, and a beam of light, purple in color, drops down upon him from the sky as he raises his blades, blocking it from his person. "A druid then" She growls softly. "A shamaness. You know the difference" His brow furrows as he lowers his blades to preparation, the two greatswords easily wielded by one had each. And instead of drawing upon the power at her command, the woman instead draws her blade as well, and with a snarl, leaps from the steps and brings it down upon his once more raised weapons, the clang of their blades ringing soundly through the grove.

 

Upon the land of Darkshire, the huntress lands, whistling sharply and waiting before a wolf bursts from the treeline, coming to her side and giving a sound akin to a growling whine. She pets the wolf's head, sighing. "It's alright Talbain...we knew this was going to happen eventually, let's just hope we get there before it gets bad...I know where she'll head, and he's following, so let's get going" She pauses a moment, looking around briefly before she shakes her head and drops to all fours, her blue and red armor shifting to allow for the new orientation. As such, she takes off upon the ground, claws on feet and hands tearing at the cobblestone to take her to her destination, as quickly as her body would allow. She only says in passing, as she exits Darkshire proper. "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

She gets a bit of the ways down the road before she checks her own weapons, a bow shaped like the wings of a phoenix, and an ornate spear. Which one she'd use first, there is no telling to be had, but nonetheless she ensures the string is ready, and the arrows in her quiver are secured before she drops to all fours again and heads back out to the Grove. The wolf that accompanies her is easily keeping pace, used to running quickly in times of need, and by the emotions given by his mistress, even though guarded, he can tell she is on edge. A time of need indeed.

It's when she gets close to the grove that she hears the repeated clang of weapons clashing, and her guarded expression drops into surprise, then shock. "Blessed Mother, no!" And her run, previously looking normal, suddenly becomes a frantic rush to reach those ahead.

 

(a lot going on there, giving others a chance to catch up, and follow or interact with the Huntress)

 

 

Sar Sar
In-Game Rank 7

user avatar

Joined: 01 Jul 2014
Posts: 152

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Family Matters

0

The owlcat groans, the weight of the two tails slowing it down, though not too severely. It quickly follows after Halger once more and looks around. A wary gesture grows upon its features as it notices a Nightbane run by. Despite its glowing white fur it semi-successfully stealths while continuing to follow the male.

On the way its ears twitch and it becomes distracted towards the sounds of a wolf. Sarnor stares ahead, trying to find where the sounds emit from. It chuffs in disappointment and sniffs around. It shakes its head and cautiously walks up the path to the grove, to which it is surprised to hear the sounds of clinging metal. The owlcat's eyes trail around to see the female, attempting to recognize her. "Seh..serre?" it caws out while shifting from stealth.

Halger Ne'Stlenath
Pup

user avatar

Joined: 17 May 2010
Posts: 19

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Family Matters

0

The druid just recently arrived is noted by both, but that is all as their blades continue to clash together. For a druid, the woman seems to know very well how to use the blade she wields, using it to stab and slash at her opponent this match. He, on the other hand, wields his blades expertly, almost artfully, as he uses them to block and parry her attacks, dancing to a side, then back into press his own attacks. A dance of death do these two dance, and both appear masters of the art. She leaps up to the air and brings her blade crashing down, and he crosses his into an X and stops the attack, then slashes both outwards to push her back. Though surprised, she falls back a bit, enough to give them a moment before the battle would be rejoined.

Halger speaks first, his eyes never leaving their target. "Good eve, Sarnor. I hope the day finds you well"

But only a moment later, Serenasi speaks as well. "Leave this to him and I, Sarnor. There is blood between us to be settled"

His eyes narrow at this mention, standing left side first, blade in left hand tilted upwards at an angle in preparation for defense. The blade in his right however, has its tip pointed forward, ready to attack on a moments notice. Her blade is wielded by both hands above the shoulders, blade also pointed forward, but the blade could easily be dropped into a crossguard position. The two of them stare at the other, almost daring them to make a move. For now, they stand poised, ready to engage, but almost unwilling to be the first to do so.

The third worgen, the huntress, madly dashes her way up the path, about running over Sarnor in her haste. She gives a quick 'sorry' to the owlcat, skidding to a halt and yelling 'STOP THIS!' Halger takes a moment to look back, surprised to hear his daughter's voice. "Didina?" It was this moment that the shamaness took advantage, and with a yell swung her weapon forward. The impact hits the blade hard, knocking his left blade from his hand, and she brings her polearm up for a downward strike meant to cut him in twain should it have hit. With one remaining blade, he brings it up with one flat side, catching the blade. One hand to the hilt, one hand on the flat to push against and provide the block. They both remain that way for a moment before she lands, and he kicks her in the stomach, sending her back again. He roars as he pushes forward, blade now wielded by both hands as he now presses the attack hard. It's about this point that it becomes obious that while Serenasi may be a master of the blade, to Halger it is a part of his body and soul. His onslaught is brutal, attacking from various angles and positions with a strength only those borne of combat can muster, finally knocking the blade from her hands. As she stumbles back, landing in a rough sit does she look up, seeing the blade raised and poised to end her. He snarls once and tenses, only to find his blade not moving due to the huntress holding his hands from behind and preventing the strike. "Dad....do not do this. Calm down, and take a look at her" A growl forms in his throat, and the shamaness sighs and moves to a kneeling position, both knees. "It is fine, Didina...I asked him to know me, and it seems he does remember. The blood and the hatred from that night was much of what he saw" The male lowers his blade, his countenance guarded and most certainly angry. "I know you, but I do not know why....or who" The shamaness raises her head a bit, looking him directly in the eyes. "May the Blessed Mother guide us always, my brother. From her, all life flows...." He flat out drops the blade, arms falling to his side as he recites from memory, almost immediately despite the shock on his face. "And all life returns" He drops to his knees as Didina lets him go, one hand coming up to feel her face. "...sister....Serenasi" His face shocked, troubled, joyful, and exceedingly embarrassed all at the same time. "I held you in my arms...you died. How?" She shakes her head with a sigh. "Some things are worth fighting death for..." It's only a moment before the two embrace, arms wrapped around each other.

The huntress sighs in relief as she steps back to allow the siblings reunion. "Scared me half witted there, Dad...no blood of family should ever fall from one's hands" Those two don't hear, but the huntress moves back to the Owlcat. "Sorry...the last time they saw each other, he said he saw her die. Well before my time, so I have no idea what happened for sure"

Sar Sar
In-Game Rank 7

user avatar

Joined: 01 Jul 2014
Posts: 152

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Family Matters

0

The somewhat-bewildered owlcat rubs its eyes and shakes its head. "Ah, is.. is fine, rrreawy." Sarnor looks to the siblings and flattens its ears. "This is aww verry crrazy to me, I was jus' curious." it says, sitting down. "Bu' is verrry interrrestin', indeed." it seems to think hard on what to say next, simply staying eerily still. 

Keagayla
Gamma

user avatar

Joined: 27 Feb 2014
Posts: 36

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Family Matters

0

Thereasa sneaks her way between trees and bushes, keeping her footsteps light over the grass. Firstly, she had to follow her nose, as her eyes had lost sight of Halger. She tracked his scent, wary of the creatures in this area. After several moments, she spots him heading towards the grove. She knew the grove fairly well, thanks to Keagayla and others. She followed him to the entry way, pausing as her eyes follow his line of sight, seeing then the woman he had been desperately trying to catch. Her nostrils wiggle as she takes in the unfamiliar scent, perking her ears forward as he calls out. But her curiosity is soon turned to shock as the woman attacks Halger. She snarled, curling up her lip behind her mask, placing her hands on the hilts of her daggers. She readies herself, prepared to defend her packmate, but another noise takes her attention. She looks over to where Sarnor stood, tilting her head as the owlcat did not lunge to the attack. Alas, she hears the comments made by the battling pair, so she decides to step back and let them work things out. She remains in the shadows, just in case. And as if this evening hadn't been interesting enough, a huntress comes barreling into the grove. Thereasa simply sat with a confused expression, listening at the exchange of words between the three. Finally making all the connections in this scenario, she lets out a sigh of relief. She rises back to her feet, revealing herself from the shadows and walks towards the others. "I wus afraid I wus goin' to 'ave to get my blades dirty there for a moment.." She folds her ears back, her mask covering her face still. Her golden eyes scan over the group calmly.



_________________
Halger Ne'Stlenath
Pup

user avatar

Joined: 17 May 2010
Posts: 19

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Family Matters

0

The huntress sighs softly as she and the wolf go back to Sarnor first, though she starts a bit when she sees the rogue, relaxing a moment later. "I was hoping to prevent that sort of thing from happening, to be honest. He didn't know she was around...she knew he was. And if you know Halger, he does like to fight a lot, so she...humored him, so to speak. Probably not the best idea, but hey" She shrugs.

A few moments later, Halger does stand and head over to the others, with Serenasi following shortly behind. "I ah...sorry I left the Inn so quickly" He pauses a moment as he looks at Thereasa. "...I see you followed me out here, then. Thank you for watching my back" He offers a quick, smart salute as he moves to sit down, motioning everyone else to do so. "Sarnor, I believe you've already met my sister" Serenasi nods once, then looks at the other. "Hello"

It takes a bit, but on the path he manages to get some kindling and a few fallen branches together, enough for Didina to start a fire using some flint she pulled from a pouch. For now, the three Ne'Stlenath go silent, letting the others speak their minds, or ask any questions they may have for the group.

Keagayla
Gamma

user avatar

Joined: 27 Feb 2014
Posts: 36

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Family Matters

0

Thereasa nods at the huntress, smirking behind her mask. She looks then to Halger before making a response to the huntress. "I saw that sumthin' wus wrong. I wusn' goin' to just let ya' wander off alone lookin' as though ya' saw a ghost." She pauses a moment, just realizing her wording of that. She clears her throat. "I 'aven't been around lately, but I am still protective of my pack." She gives him a quick nod, plopping to the ground as everyone moves to sit. Her feet were considerably tired, so the rest was appreciated.

Thereasa looks to Serenasi, eyeing her curiously. She tilts her head a bit subconsciously. "So.. yer his sister?" She puts her arms back behind her, leaning back with her paws against the grass, holding herself upright still. "I don' know much of anyone's family, let alone his. My sister would probably know more than I." She glances over then to the huntress. "And yer his daughter?" She widens her eyes a moment, taking in all the new information before looking back to Halger. "I obviously 'ave niver spoken to ya' enough. I didn' know any of this." She chuckles.



_________________
Sar Sar
In-Game Rank 7

user avatar

Joined: 01 Jul 2014
Posts: 152

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Family Matters

0

The owlcat waves to Serenasi, ears twitching to listen to what Thereasa has been saying. It lets out a small, hoarse grunt. "It's a pretty weww made famiwy." Sarnor nodded, looking to Didina. "Do roo stiww have roor wolf? What's their name?"

Halger Ne'Stlenath
Pup

user avatar

Joined: 17 May 2010
Posts: 19

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Family Matters

0

Serenasi nods to Thereasa after a few moments, taking a slow breath and releasing it as a sigh. "All things considered, I'm not surprised...knowing him, he doesn't talk about his past or family much" Didina snorts and nods. "Ain't that the truth" Both of the women shake their heads with smiles, while Halger simply shrugs.

"Most don't ask, and I don't tend to tell. It wouldn't be helpful to the situations Azeroth seems to find itself in regularly, so I go about what needs to be done" He looks over to Sarnor for a moment as she asks Didina, who speaks up again. "Oh, Talbain? Yea, he's still around, I just left him at the entrance to the grove so he wouldn't get hurt trying to get in the middle of this, and to make sure no one unsavory interrupted...feral worgen, forsaken, that sort of business"

Halger stares at the fire for several moments though, seeming lost in thought while the others talk. His ears are up, he's listening, but it's likely obvious that his thoughts are not with the rest of the group.

Keagayla
Gamma

user avatar

Joined: 27 Feb 2014
Posts: 36

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Family Matters

0

Thereasa nods, looking to the fire a moment. Her ears perk up as she hears a flutter of wings above them. She rises to her feet, oblivious of the conversations going on in the group. The wings belong so a black raven, who flies down toward the rogue. She turns from the group, taking a few steps before stretching out her arm for the raven to land on. He does so, clutching his claws around her arm, a message tied to his leg. She gently rubs the raven's neck before removing the small piece of parchment. She sends him off with a thrust of her arm. She turns back to the fire, unrolling the parchment. Her golden eyes widen as she reads the message, and her ears perk up excitedly. "Excuse me, but I must be goin'. Pleasure to see ya' all." She bows politely, then turns away once more, dropping to all fours and taking off towards the entrance to the grove. 

((Icly I have some other stuff going on with Thereasa.)) 



_________________
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> Role-Playing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
 
 
WoW News
 
Who's Online
 
Site Contributions
 
Server Status
 
1