Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abigaìl
Beta

re: Abi's Roll Based Progression Rules

Here are the rules we'll follow for -most- of my RP events that involve any sort of battle outside of WPvP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Group Leader will set the number of encounters prior to event. 

• Group Leader will determine how many enemies there are before each encounter with a /roll. Each enemy has 10 HP.

• Each group member will /roll 10 in order determined by Group Leader ahead of time. 

• If you /roll 5 or less, you have taken on damage equal to the amount rolled. If you /roll 6+ you have damaged the enemy equal to the amount rolled. If you /roll a 10, it's an instant kill to one enemy. I encourage you to RP your actions out based on your /roll. Whether it be of your injury, or of your success. 

Example: I have /rolled a 3 before the encounter which means there are 3 enemies to take down. In order for them to all die, we must have a combined score of 30 rolled before the encounter can conclude. 

• If you take on 10 total personal damage, throughout all the encounters, you must sit out for 5 group rolls. After you sit out, your total personal damage is reset to 0.

• If we have healers present, they can choose to /roll on their turn to heal a particular party member or to damage the enemy. The rules of success and failure apply the same to healing. 

Example: I have taken on 9 total personal damage with my lousy RNG. Healer A can choose to heal me. If Healer A rolls a 7, I will now have 2 personal damage and my ability to continue fighting is looking a lot better. If Healer A rolls a 1-5, their heal failed and the roll amount will be an injury added to their total personal damage taken. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it! If anyone is still confused, please let me know and I'll do my best to get you up to speed.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> Role-Playing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: