Facebook

Membership

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Guild Alliance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> Recruitment information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veralfur
Pup

re: Hey there!

Hello everyone,

I just thought I would introduce myself here to everyone as I wait to find out about my application. I really like the concept you've got going here with the Worgen. As a writer, I love it when a good sub-plot is crafted and I think you all have an interesting take on the race and a very cool theme. I'm interested to get to know everyone here and become a member of the pack.

There's nothing I love more about gaming that the social aspects of it, and RP is at the top of my list for nearly all things gaming. MMOs have greatly departed from the Role Playing mechanics of the past, and I am hoping that they start curving back towards supporting what we like to do. However, that doesn't mean that I don't still enjoy it and won't use the few mechanics we still have to their greatest potential.

Anyhow, thanks for reading this little introduction and feel free to introduce yourself back in response and ask any kind of questions to might have. I'm a very easy-going and friendly person and would love to share some of my experiences and likes-dislikes with anyone who is interested.

Have a great day!
Veralfur (a.k.a Veluux)

Nymaway
Alpha

Greetings there and welcome to The Päck I look forward to meeting you!! 

/salute

Alpha Nymaway

Madalu
In-Game Rank 6

Hey thanks again for the help today Veral! Welcome to the Pack!

If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present. --Lao Tzu                                                                                                                                  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Päck Forum Index -> Recruitment information All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: